We provide truly luxurious glamping accommodation - even though you'll be in the great outdoors there is definitely no slumming it here. Each tent will be lavishly furnished with proper beds ( each tent contains a double and two single beds) and all of the home comforts you can imagine.
Each 6 metre bell tent will feature one double and two single beds with proper mattresses. lighting, bedside tables, a sofa and all manner of soft furnishings. And to keep you warm and cosy? Your very own wood-burning stove. Group glamping has never been quite this glam!
- Beds with soft linen
- Comfy sofa
- Woodburning stove with a bag of wood ( if you need more you can order more onsite!)
- Full-length mirror with clothing rail and hangers
- Rugs & mats
- Bedside tables and reading lamps
- Power supply to charge your phone
Luxury Accommodation For Groups Of All Sizes
If you can manage to drag yourself away from your luxury tent to join the rest of the group, you’ll find all of the action taking place in the heart of the site. Every evening we will light the central firepit for you to sit and catch up with each other about your days, whilst toasting some marshmallows under the stars.
Our festival-style double hat tipi will house a long banquet table if you have booked the site exclusively, or smaller groupings of tables and chairs for those Kymani Collective groups. If you book the site exclusively then the central bar area can be pre-stocked ready for your arrival. If the weather isn’t being kind you can take shelter in our cosy lounge area and help yourself to a book from the library, or do battle with some classic board games. You’ll also find a projector, screen and PA system so that you can entertain yourselves to your hearts’ content.
If Coronavirus travel restrictions affect your booking, you'll be able to move your booking to either later this year or have a pick from our summer availability next year so there's no need to worry about losing your booking.
* Hen and stag parties are welcome but please get in touch to have a chat, as some sites are more suitable than others. Please also note that hen and stag parties must book the site exclusively*
Booking costs include
- Bedding, linens and all the home comforts you need
- Hot showers and proper toilets
- All breakfasts & dinners cooked up for you by our onsite caterers made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Central giant Tipi with a banquet table, library, lounge and games area
Our digital Kymani Concierge will allow you to add on all of those special touches to create a truly bespoke trip. You can pre-book and pre-pay for things such as a fully stocked bar, sunrise yoga class, or perhaps that art class you’ve always wanted to try….